Wednesday, November 3, 2010

my life be like

how does a little update sound?
i thought so too.
here are some things that are happening in my life...now

relief society secretary - this is my calling. do i do anything? not really. but i love it :) plus the president is my super cool roommate. we keep it real.

lead sports photographer - i guess they thought i knew what i was doing or something...whateves. however, the responsibility ac
tually means that i take less photos. weird. but that's ok cause my color photography class makes up for it :)

i lost and found my keys...again


lots of projects - my major is rather test free...but boy do i do a lot of projects! it's made my life crazy. but...i really really love it. i'd take a mixed media project over a test any day :)

pregos - BOTH of my sisters are pregnant! :) i'm so insanely happy and excited for them!! it is such a blessing. i will be gone when they have the babies...but i will just give them extra loving once i get home!

21 - when did that happen? oh yeah, a month ago. good thing i act the same as i did when i was eighteen. it's all the same. but the best part is that my new baby nephew Parker was born on my birthday! we are twins :)

waiting - this is my life. just waiting for my mission call. it has been a pretty good test of my patience...but i'm ok with that. it's just making me
really excited. where will i go? who knows!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

FUN stuff Casey!!! Glad you are doing so well! Keeping busy and being your awesome self! Can't wait to hear the BIG news too!! YEA!!!!

nat said...

HAHA! That was great! And way to go being the lead photographer! I love you lots and where ever you go the people are going to love you and lucky to have you!!