Monday, December 13, 2010

the long and winding road...

for one of my photography projects, i had to pick a landmark to take pictures of all throughout the semester. the place i chose was a bit of a drive....down this road. it is a pretty sweet road.
idaho is beautiful.
anyway, because of the long drive i had lots of good thinking time.
or just singing time.
one time i drove all the way out there just to discover i didn't have a memory card in my camera....it was...awesome.
but, some of the time i have a friend with me :)
sometimes rachel, lots of times kelle,
and sometimes lindsay and lexie.
it's nice to have the company of some of my best friends to make my projects truly worth while.
driving is the best for thinking, bonding, listening, pondering
and all sorts of things.
i really love it.

1 comment:

lexiedawn said...

I loved driving with you. I loved when we listened to our boyfriends Michael and Dean too. What hunkalunks.