Wednesday, February 9, 2011

we party

on monday, i threw my annual Valentine's Day party!
it is the best holiday.




 










except since i'm not in rexburg...this time it was just for my wonderful family. 
i love them







we ate lots of yummy food and treats with hearts on them, made valentine's for each other, played a fun game and had a blast!







Our bags full of love notes!






Caden and Jaxen made amazing valentine's with puff balls and googly eyes :)





unfortunately, my littlest nephew was sick and my dad had to work...so we missed them and my sis-in-law whitney



but caden did say, "i like casey's valemtime's party"
so that was all i needed :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

And we benefited from your party by being the lucky recipients of some of those delicious cupcakes!! :) Thanks Caseyface! Loveyerbuns.
p.s. The word verification they are asking me to do for this post is "mishon" .... how appropriate. get it? haha.