Friday, October 26, 2012

Thanks Jedi

I go to BYU-Idaho and I love it!

But from time to time, other people don't share my enthusiasm.
For example, here you can read the opinion of this blessed soul.




























This article was in our school newspaper the Scroll last week. He is a student.
Maybe he was being sarcastic?
Either way...it is highly offensive.
But the only reason I am blogging about this is beause of one of the responses that was printed this week.
It was written by Jedi, who happens to be in my New Testament class.
This makes me laugh so hard! :) 
Perhaps we aren't the smartest kids in the world...but at least we are DANG funny! hahaha


So thank you Jedi for making my day.

































"Those graduates of BYU-Idaho will become - and this is a prophecy that I am prepared to make and make solemnly - those graduates of BYU-Idaho will become legendary for their capacity to build the people around them and to add value wherever they serve." 
                                                                           - President Henry B. Eyring

1 comment:

Lindz said...

hahahahahahaha!! I love this so so so much! i kinda want to punch that first kid in the face, but the one written by Jei made it all better. thanks casey ross. this rocked.