Wednesday, September 29, 2010

so listen

i have big news

but first thing's first.
LOOK at my cute roommates!
aren't they cute?
i think so too.

meet lexie, mary, kylee, lindsay, and kelle. (although i've already lived with kelle for basically forever) yes.

in other news...i'm going on a mission!
that's right. the papes have begun. i kind of hate how long it takes to get the doctor stuff done though. i want my call now! but i guess i have to be patient. oh well :)

here are just a few of the reasons for going on a mission:
  • i want to help people
  • i have a testimony
  • i want to teach others about Christ
  • i want to serve the Lord
  • missions are great
  • being one of the boys tends to be a theme in my life
  • i love going new places
  • temple temple temple
  • it just feels right
ok...honestly kind of weird to put that into a list. but really i just know that this is what i want to do right now...and what Heavenly Father wants me to do too. so what more do i need?

basically...
i'm really excited :)

6 comments:

Don and Kelley said...

Casey, we are so excited for you. When we went to the cabin with you guys, Don said to me, "Casey would be an awesome missionary! I wonder if she will go!" You will do great!

Barb said...

You go girl! That is so fabulous. Sister missionary's are the best!

Lindz said...

YAY!!!! this is the blogpost I have been waiting for! You will rock it out there. Sister Missionaries really are the best!!! No joke! :)

Katie said...

Woohooo!!! You will be GREAT!

Leslie said...

YEA Casey!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!! You will be an incredible missionary! I CANNOT WAIT to hear where you get called to serve!! You KNOW I love you girl!!!!!!!!! :)

Kayde said...

You will be a bomb diggity Missionary! I am so excited for you and cant wait to hear your call to where you go! your the greatest!