Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ta da!

i've officially been back in rexburg for one week.
sometimes it feels like i never left.

while i'm always happy to come back...it is also always sad to leave home. plus i had an awesome summer. i had so much fun.
it was also very eventful actually...

i went on a road trip,
went camping with my family,
























went everywhere without shoes,
became Elaine,













spent a weekend at a cabin with my friends,
kissed my nephews a
million times,
played at the park,
went to the temple every chance i could,
























worked my butt off,
tutored a couple crazy kids,
said goodbye to four of my best friends
and had a roommate reunion in idaho.













there were more things.
too many things to write in a list on my blog :)
but they were all good...
happy sunshine and rainbows.
i already miss my family and summer so much.

but now i'm back! and it's so great! sometimes the end of an era isn't a bad thing. i'm so excited for this semester and the choices that i am making now.

all my college life i have always been so blessed with awesome roommates...
and this semester is no exception :)
at first i was a little scared because the other four girls already knew each other and lived there.
but alas, they are awesome and we are already becoming good friends...all six of us! nailed it.

also...my classes are the bomb diggity for real. here they are:
D&C - with the coolest most rockstar religion teacher ever!
Interpersonal Communications - with my favorite comm teacher
Color Photography - with my camera
Scroll Photography - the newspaper
Advertising Principles - we'll see how that goes
Some environmenty science class online

don't they sound fabulous?



i love school!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You guys did have a great summer! I am so glad! I know you will have a wonderful year at collegio! You are awesome case.

Don and Kelley said...

I love the picture of you guys, and Zach is Kramer! Oh my gosh, so funny. Have a fun year at college.

nat said...

Oh SO FUN! We miss you! Christmas is coming soon though...