Thursday, January 6, 2011

new year's


("he made the sacrifice so that we can look forward")

is it 2011?
that's weird.

should i be doing my year in review like everyone else? maybe i'm a bad blogger.
i really did have an extra extra amazing year in 2010.

i dyed my hair black.
visited provo.
made a snowman with Lauren and Levi.
took a semesters worth of fun classes.
attempted positive week and failed.
threw a bumpin valentine's day party.
got a visit from trey, jeff and matt.
had easter with my roommates.
ate caramel caribou.
spent my very last semester living with liz.
shunned chris correll.
visited provo again.
played at the park.
went to san fran.
got my beta fish murphy.
loved The Boys.
went camping.
played ultimate frisbee.
played rugby...sort of.
pretended to be elaine.
giddy up.
watched four of my cousins get married.
watched my favorite cousin get married in the temple.
watched one of my roommates get married.
rode on the porter park carousel.
went to st george.
wrote missionaries.
took tons and tons of pictures.
stayed at a cabin with my friends.
said goodbye to five of my favorite boys.
put in my mission papers.
got straight a's.
started advertising.
worked for the Scroll.
went to conference.
turned 21.
got a new nephew on my birthday.
both of my sisters got pregnant.
tutored a lot.
went to mesa falls.
took interpersonal communications and loved it.
loved rexburg.
sold some shoes.
bought some shoes.

got called to spain.
went through the temple.
killed my beta fish murphy.
had the best fhe group of all time.
witnessed the dedication of the BYU-Idaho Center.
had the traditional ross family puppet show.
danced at the last group dance party of my life.
tried to sell my contract.


...but now it's 2011 and i'm mainly concerned with being on a mission. i hope i do a good job.

happy new year!

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Sometimes I wish you would have mentioned you met some cool people too.

Leslie said...

I love your post Casey! You are so awesome! You are going to be such a great missionary! Thanks for the visit last week! Do it again soon!! K?