Wednesday, January 26, 2011

seven weeks

that's what is left.

CRAZY much?!
honestly...i haven't been counting. but my dad has. not really sure what to make of that...

either way, i am home.
would you like to know what i have been up to?
i'll pretend you say yes.

obviously, i'm always taking lots of pictures. go to my photo bloggy and see what's up

i hang out with my best friend
this is great because i love me some casey-rachel time
we do things like take pictures and have slumber parties
good times.

i go to mission prep
trying my best to prepare. it is quite the task

i read my scriptures

i play with my family and love them lots
i'm going to miss my family like crazy!

ward hopping, of course

writing tons of missionaries

work. work. work.
DSW and tutoring (the usual)

i'm currently planning a trip to rexburg in 2 weeks
and i'm SO excited!

also planning my annual Valentine's Day bash!
but this time it will just be family.
tender :)


but most of all...i'm just happy and loving my life

No comments: