Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We know it. We live it. We love it.

Have you ever been to mormon.org?  
Or maybe you've seen some Mormon Messages on YouTube?  
If not, click on the links and check it out!

Well, my stake at BYU-Idaho is starting their very own campaign to spread the gospel through the internet :) and I have the privelege of giving this project a little kick start!    
It is going to be amazing. 
So far, I've been able to meet with a few students to hear their testimonies and take videos of them.
It is so fun! Just look at how cute they are!! Honestly, everytime I have met with them, it has made me SO incredibly happy. I loving hearing my peers' stories and testimonies!    
It makes me happy to hear them talk about their belief in Jesus Christ.
After only a few minutes with each one of them, I felt like I knew them and already loved them so much.
I know, I know...you are probably pretty jealous of this cool assignment I have! And for good reason!  
What a blessing.
You can watch their stories here.

No comments: