Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Seriously?

Has it really been since December since I posted on this thing?

ok...I really shouldn't act surprised...because I'm not. Life has been crazy.
Let me tell you why I haven't been posting on here...

First of all, this last semester was the craziest/busiest/hardest/most life changing semester I have ever had. Which probably means it would have been a really entertaining time to blog! haha!
I was taking 16 credits of challenging upper-level classes and had a part time job. Those things alone would have been enough to keep me busy! But add a boyfriend in the mix and I was a VERY distracted Casey. 
We spent every weekend driving between Idaho and Utah to see each other. The honest truth is that I loved it. It was so exciting and so much fun. I would go to Provo and crash on the couch of my most favorite cousin Lisa :) double bonus!! Plus, it was exciting to fall in love with Matt. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me.
But even with as much fun as it was...I'm so so so glad that it's over!!
Now I get to just be here (in Provo that is) with my cute fiance.
Isn't that nice?
I am loving it!!

No more weekends of 8 hours on the road. No more lonnnnng weeks of being far away. No more nightly phone calls. No no no.
Instead, we live literally two minutes away from each other, work for the same company and see each other everyday!
Life is so great :)

What I'm trying to say is that maybe now that balance has been brought back into my life...I'll find more time to blog...and function like a normal human being.




No comments: