Monday, April 7, 2014

mononucleosis

So we have been in wedded bliss for the last 9 months…except for how sick we have been!

It seriously has been one sickness after another for both of us since about a week after we got married. Pretty crazy.

The most recent culprit has been mono. In fact, mono might be the cause of all the sicknesses we've had. That’s right people…The Kissing Disease. I’m just not sure why it decided to kick in now.

Anyway, we went to Las Vegas for Christmas and I got sick there…I took like a 5 hour nap one day and was still tired. But I thought it was just a one time thing.

Fast forward about a week to the day before I am supposed to start my new job…I am feeling the sickest I have ever felt in my life.

It was a Sunday and I only made it 5 minutes into church before I was crying because I was so tired. I couldn’t even sit up!

Long story short, I missed my whole first week of work and felt tired for the weeks following.

Now it is April….and I still feel it. Over THREE months later...and there’s no end in sight, folks.

This asian baby demonstrates pretty well how I feel most of the time.


 :)
ok, also I added that because I think it’s cute.

Anyway, through it all I’m just glad I have a husband that is understanding and does so much for me.

After all, life just has to go on!

No comments: