Thursday, November 1, 2012

i missed it.

I recently took pictures these two girls. 
On the left, is Baily. She was my mission companion. (i love her) 
On the right, is Megan, Bailey's friend. (and mine too)


Can I just say how much I LOVED doing this photo shoot?
It was super short but so great! It made me excited for photography again. I've been feeling pretty rusty after a year and a half of not picking up my camera. And to be honest, a little hesitant too.
But, while I was taking their photos and editing them...I couldn't stop smiling! It made me so happy.
It was partially because these two are so stinkin cute and funny but also because now I remember.
I remember now...that I love taking pictures.
It's so fun. 
It's my favorite thing.

I missed it.

Basically, thank you Bailey and Megan for reminding me of my love for photography and
I would just like to let everyone know...
I'm back!  :)


if you want to see more of the photos you can go here or you can just look at facebook

No comments: