Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pinterest Koalas

so...I discovered yesterday that Pinterest has animals on it!
(I'm new to Pinterest...I've been in Spain for a year and a half. Don't judge)
And that knowledge pretty much changed my life. And took up a good 30 minutes of my time.
Why have I been wasting my time with recipes when I can pin pictures of baby animals?
I've been pinning puppies like you wouldn't believe.


Anyway, in my pinning escapades I found THIS
A baby koala...that someone keeps in their office. It's even sitting on her laptop!!
She feeds it from that little bottle in the background. 
Don't even try to tell me that isn't the cutest thing you've seen all week! (it's only Tuesday)

I realize that blogging this gives no value to society...I just think it is SO cute.

and I want one.



if you want you can follow me on Pinterest, click here.

No comments: